Campaign Ethics Reporting
Campaign Ethics Compliance Services (CECS) offers campaign ethics reporting services for local and state government officials and takes the time necessary to help our clients understand the complex rules and regulations around campaign reporting. Owner Leigh McGill has over 15 years of experience in bookkeeping and her attention to detail will not only ensure your reports are accurate and on time, but will provide you peace of mind while you focus on the office to which you were elected. CECS can assist you with services, including:
- Reconciling quarterly campaign ethics disclosure reports
- Guiding you through extensive reporting requirements for the House, Senate and State Ethics committees, including contribution limits, transactions and dates on quarterly reports, and contribution and expenditure descriptions
- Entering transactions into the SC.gov system
- Consulting on document preparation needed for at-random House and Senate member audits
- Correcting and amending past reports that do not comply with the Ethics Act requirements, along with conferring on replies for Ethics Committees’ formal complaint process.
Our job is to make sure you become and remain compliant, and our clients see the value!
“In the increasingly complicated world of ethics reporting requirements, CECS is an indispensable partner for anyone wanting to ‘get it right.’”
-The Honorable Bruce Bannister, Majority Leader, SC House of Representatives
Campaign Ethics Compliance Services, LLC
Greenville, SC 29607
© 2018 Campaign Ethics Compliance Services
Pursuant to South Carolina law, Candidate is ultimately responsible for the verification and submission of all reports. Campaign Ethics Compliance Services, LLC is not responsible for the content of the information given to it nor does it guarantee accuracy of the information reported by third parties.